Cauliflower RRP Soup
I love soups. They are easy to throw together and oh-so filling! Made in the instant pot, this amazing dairy free keto soup is no exception! My husband (who is not dairy free) loves to sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top. However you like to top your soup, I hope you enjoy it! Makes four servings at 5 net carbs a serving.
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (about 3 roasted red peppers)
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- salt, pepper to taste (I did 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (or more if you like it hot)
- 1 medium head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp thyme (I used dry)
- green onions for topping
Place everything in the instant pot except the green onions and pressure cook for 9 minutes. I let it slowly release (not on purpose, small children distracted me). After that I blended it in my vitamix, but I bet an immersion blender would work just as well. Sever hot with green onions on top. Yum!