Hemp Overnight Oats
As a busy mom of two, I love overnight hemp oats--it's quick, easy, and ready for me to eat in the morning. Perfect for this mom on the go!
- 1 cup nut milk (half a mason jar)
- 3 tbsp shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder (I use PB2 powdered)
- 1 tbsp coco powder or cacao
- 1/2 tbsp lily's dark chocolate chips
- liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
Start the night before. Fill a mason jar halfway with nut milk. Add the 3tbsp hemp seeds, 1 tbsp chia, 1 tbsp peanut butter powder, 1 tbsp coco and 1/2 tbsp lily's chocolate chips. Give it a good stir and place in the fridge overnight.
In the morning pull it out, stir once, add 1 tbsp ground flax seeds and 3-5 drops stevia. Mix well and eat. Makes 1 serving for 3 net carbs per serving.