Yes, I know. More bagels? I have a bagel obsession, okay?! Don't judge. These are very different from my flax seed bagels, so give them a whirl! These have 4 net carbs per bagel with 1 tbsp nut cheese added.
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1.5 tbsp ground flax seed (measured before grinding)
- .5 tsp baking soda
- dash salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup nut milk (I used pea protein milk)
- 2.5 tbsp oil (I used olive)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (omit for a more savory bagel)
- 1/8th chopped white onion
- Everything bagel mix (I use a onion & garlic powder with 1:1 sesame and poppy seeds, salt and pepper)
Directions: Preheat oven to 350f (176c). Combine the chopped onion, 1/3 cup coconut flour, 1.5 tbsp ground flax seeds, .5 tsp baking soda, pinch salt, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup nut milk, 2.5 tbsp oil and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix well, add in the 1 tsp apple cider vinegar last. Mix again. Grease a 6 space bagel pan and scoop out the mix into the pan. Recipe makes 6 bagels at 4 net carbs each. Top with 1 tsp of prepared everything bagel mix and bake for 17 minutes at 350 degrees f. Eat with nut cheese or avocado or whatever topping desired. Refrigerate for 1-3 days or freeze up to 1 month. Can be toasted in a toaster oven.